Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Sean and London we had a great time with you on Easter Weekend.  I was looking through some pictures on my camera and thought I would share them with you.  We didn't get any pictures of the cookies we made, but they were sure tasty.

London you did a good job of keeping Boompa company while he worked on the nursery workers car.  I know he was happy having you there.



Sean you worked very hard uncovering our hidden steps in the backyard.  I can now walk down the steps when I go to the back part of the yard.  You are a hard worker.


How did it look under Boompa's truck?



We love Boompa!


This is the first find on the Sunday morning treasure hunt.


Treasures were hidden everywhere.  Hanging on the branches of the tree.  Watch the thorns!


in the rosemary bush


hanging on the yard sign


                             

in the ditch,

                             

and up the tree




We love you,
Nonna and Boompa




No comments:

Post a Comment