Friday, December 6, 2013

Action at Nonna and Boompa's

 It was a bit chilly in the house this morning when I got up.  I looked over by the couch and noticed a little bundle.  There was George trying to snuggle up under my scarf and a blanket.

I took him in the bedroom and put him and Londy's baby under the covers so they would stay warm.



Before long I heard a commotion in the bedroom.  George was up and trying to ride the trike.


 
 
Then he jump over to the doll house and was turning a flip.

 
 
I looked and London your baby was up, sitting in the chair, reading a book.

 
 
Okay, that was enough.  I had to get ready for work.  I covered up the babies in the dollhouse so they would stay warm.

 



 
I then told George and the baby if they didn't get back in bed and go to sleep I was going to put them in the dog house with Chisum.  They must have believed me, because the next thing I knew they were back in bed snuggled under the covers.  I never would have put them out with Chisum, I was just bluffing.

I hope you guys have a great day and stay warm.

 Love, Nonna and Boompa

No comments:

Post a Comment