Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sean, I am looking forward to your birthday this weekend.  From what I hear you are going to get some great birthday presents.  You are going to have soooo, many people at your  house it is going to be a blast.  I can hardly wait to see you play soccer again.  Here are a couple of pictures from last time.


London, here are some pictures of what you like to do at the soccer games.  I look forward to seeing you ballet dance next year.
                                                                                laugh

                                                                              eat
                                                                             
                                                                                cry

I don't blame you though, I think we were all getting hungry that day.

We love you,
Nonna and Boompa

No comments:

Post a Comment